About Me

My photo
I'm a customer service manager by day, bartender by night, full time wife and mom, Biker chick at heart!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Harley Davidson on my mind!


Well, it's riding time again and David and I have already begun our biking for the year. We recently went to Port Aransas, there we met some really fun people and hopefully life long friends! This weekend we will be going to the Sweetwater rally and in a couple of weeks will be the Hill Country Run in Fredericksburg.

5 comments:

Jeri said...

Hi Sissy! So glad you started a blog. You have great looking kids, except for one.........

Anonymous said...

Hi, Sissy. Your Mom gave me the url to this hope you don't mind. I too, have family members that are bikers. My oldest dgtr,2 sons, and my baby brother. My brother has a Harley, and goes all over on it. Son (Gene jr.) uses his for going to work and pleasure rides with his wife on the bacdk seat. Youngest son doesn't have one right now and dgtr gave hers up but hopes to have another one day. I rode on back of one when I was 17 and loved it, but alas, never got to ride again. Good luck with your Blog. September aka/Marcy

Jeri said...

Ok, Sissy, add some more stuff to read and look at!!
Love, MOM

karlasue said...

hey there cool blog

Unknown said...

Traveling with your husband riding a Harley is surely amazing! Harleys are good for continuous riding, and it can run long miles without encountering problems. Anyway, are you still riding Harley for your trips? I bet you do, Harleys are also known for their durability to last a long time.


Max Piedra