About Me

My photo
I'm a customer service manager by day, bartender by night, full time wife and mom, Biker chick at heart!

Monday, May 5, 2008





 

Wow what a great time we had in the Hill Country! After I recovered from a long working week in Laughlin, NV on Friday night, We were up and ready to go on Saturday! We had a great time on the Fun Run where we dropped tickets at various locations. We then went to Luckenbach, TX! Not with Waylon, Willie and the boys..but with David, Willie and the gang! David and I played some bike games and didn't win a thing but we had a great time! After the games and fun in Luckenbach, we went back into town and played shuffleboard. Don't believe what David and Willie say because Cassandra and I beat them too! It was so much fun and we are looking forward to the next one!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jeri said...

Looks like you had a fun time.....thanks for sharing the Pictures.
Love,
mom